Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where'd the weekend go

The rain washed away my Sunday of Yankees baseball, so i basically went to the library sale and bought 500 books which led to me coming home and falling asleep for countless hours. This isn't a good thing being that I am up to my head in homework for Grad school.

I wish that ESPN or TBS or the MLB Network would cover a Jays game. I have really been wanting to see the stuff that Scott Richmond has on the mound. From the clips I have seen and the things I have heard, he has a dominating curve ball that looks pretty sick. The Jays swept the Orioles today and Richmond is now 4-0 on the season. Also, Aaron Hill is still on a tear and is hitting .361 for the season.

So big news. Christina actually wore a dress last night. I am quite proud of this accomplishment so I will share a picture to the all of 2 people that probably read my blog!


That will be the last time I wear a dress for a while. Unless someone else decides to get married soon. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: