Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a great game

Well, this sure has been a great game, currently it is 22-4 Cleveland, but at this rate with the bases loaded and the way the ball has been flying out of the park, it could easily be 26-4. It is insane how balls that appear to be easy outs are flying out of the park. The person who built this park turned out to be a real genius.... (as we speak, the ball just fell short of being a grand slam, they were lucky someone hadn't let one loose to assist the ball in departing).

Anyhow, I'm not quite sure why i am still watching this sad of a game. At least I can say I am not one of those poor fools that spent 2,625 dollars to sit in the prime real estate. However, the 4 hours of game time would have at least made me feel like I got a little bit of time to make up for all the money I spent... 4 hours of food could go far.

In sum, I feel for the Wanger. He looks so lost out there. Swisher has so much energy out there and I am loving it. Lastly, the seats in the lower levels were dreadfully empty. Its quite sad. I know my booty would love to be in those seats. And I would have stayed for this entire dreadful game too.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Rough game today. I'd say it can't get worse than this, but we could get shut out by Pavano.

P.S. Awesome blog!